Sunday, February 8, 2009

What Starts With 'C' and Blows in the Wind?

TWO THINGS ACTUALLY.... see the videos below....

Cats in the Wind - A Blustery Day in Schererville, IN.

It was the first 'warm' day since fall and all of the snow finally melted. The cats love going outside on the balcony but haven't been able to since November. It was very windy outside and the cats didn't like it very much. They withstood as much as they possibly could before making a mad dash back indoors.

Candle in the Wind

I was in the mood to play on my keyboard a little bit tonight. I haven't played much lately because I've had other things going on, but I like to play at night occassionally as I'm winding down and relaxing. This is 'Candle in the Wind' (instrumentally only) by Elton John.

4 comments:

sweet older sister said...

Loved seeing your Cats! and I espeically LOVED your music! THANK YOU! clap! clap! clap!

Gram said...

Cats are fun. I miss our old cat. How neat it is to be able to hear you play your music. videos are great.

Pedaling said...

i would love to hear you play.

love that song.
i could listen to elton john all day.
i couldn't make the cat video work for some reason.

JoeyBLS said...

Hmm, I don't know why it's not playing. It was earlier this morning, but it's not workin gon mine either. I guess just give it a few...THEY LOOK SO CUTE IN THE WIND!