Saturday, May 16, 2009

I'm back...with a new video.

Hey everyone. Sorry it has been a while since I've posted anything, I've just been distracted by life I guess. I have no excuse really. I've been on Facebook, but have been busy with a project at work lately and I'm just tired and haven't been online as much when I get home.

I wanted to post my new video which I did for the University I work with. Feel free to leave your comments...this video is going to be reviewed by the President of the University on Tuesday. It's corny in many ways, and that is what they wanted...a corny comedy mixed with student testimonies (although they have changed their minds repeatedly). Enjoy!

2 comments:

sandyseashells said...

I liked the student testimonies.
And it is corny in spots.
So you did GOOD.

Gram said...

Good job.