Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Traverse City Photos

A couple of years ago, I traveled around Lake Michigan and stayed in Traverse City, Michigan, one of the best towns located right on the shores of Lake Michigan. Located in northern Michigan about five hours north from where I live, Traverse City is full of fun outdoor activities for people of all ages. As a photographer and road traveler, I fell in love with Traverse City.

I've been taking photos of Traverse City for several years now and have finally put a webpage together for people to view, purchase, or download my photos. The photos can be framed and hung on the wall, on an office desk, or in the case of downloads, used for commercial purposes by businesses throughout the Grand Traverse Bay and Leelanau County area. I've taken many photos of Leelanau County including the always popular Sleeping Bear Dunes and there are other albums that are attached to the new Traverse City photos page. Browse through aerial photos of Traverse City, photos from the National Cherry Festival, photos taken on Old Mission Peninsula and plenty more.

If there is a particular spot or photo that you would like me to capture, you can even submit a photo request to the website and I will try my best to get that photo the next time I am in town. My long-term goal is to capture life in Traverse City and the surrounding area in all seasons. The entire area is known for water activities in the summer including boating and kayaking, and in the winter it is a popular area for snowmobiles, snowshoes, sledding, ice fishing, and more.

If you find yourself in Michigan, take the drive up north to Traverse City. The food is great, the people are friendly. There is plenty to do so be sure to enjoy yourself.

No comments: