Friday, October 17, 2008

Joey and Baby Peyton


Here is a picture of me and baby Peyton! Peyton is Rachel's son and was born on Saturday, October 11, 2008 at 3:02pm weighing 8 lbs 10 oz! And 21 3/4 inches long...that's a big baby! I am now the proud uncle of THREE youngin's...Aydan (1 yr), Peyton (1 week) and Ava (5 days). I'm sure that I will be spoiling the heck out of them...I love buying them funny t-shirts. Peyton has a nice little Tigger costume to wear for Halloween and to our annual Pumpkin Carving contest this Sunday afternoon.
Being an uncle is pretty darn cool.

6 comments:

Lulu said...

Peyton will make a great tiger.
Be sure to send pictures.

sweet older sister said...

Oh How exciting for you all to be enjoying two, yes two, Newborns. They don't stay tiny like that for long! It's nice to see you appreciate your sister's kids!

Pedaling said...

being a fun uncle is important.
uncle david was a fun uncle- i have great memories of him. he was Always so sweet to my and funny!
by the way i love your dimple showing on your cheek- is there one on the other side too- or just one?

sandyseashells said...

How fun. Your mom sent me a couple of pics also of the babes. They are all so cute. Have fun spoiling them. I have always been close to all my Uncles.

Gram said...

Congratulation to Mom and
Dad and lucky Uncle Joey. Babies are precious and a gift from God.

Jen said...

Congrats! What a great photo. Good to see what you are up to these days.