Monday, October 20, 2008

My YouTube Addiction...

I'm a HUGE YouTube fan. Almost everyday when I get to work, I turn the computer on, check my email, send my replies, and then get on YouTube. Without getting into the fine details of what I actually do at work, in short, I have very busy times and very slow times. There have been occassions where three weeks have gone by and I have had nothing to do. BORING! So, I work on my own business stuff or get on YouTube and look up random stupid videos that are meaningless for the most part. I have watched videos about Panda Bears sneezing, pet raccoons and other odd pets, skunk sprays, wedding disasters, news bloopers, old sitcom shows...you name it, I've found it. I received an email recently from someone who wanted me to go check out a really cool video that they had come across. I don't want to tell you too much about the video before you see it, but it is very unique and artistic and I thought everyone would enjoy this.

The video involves 207 people who went to Grand Central Station in NYC and stood frozen among the other New Yorkers passing through the terminal. The video documents the reactions of all the people around. It's already received over 13 million views. It's sooo cool!!!

4 comments:

Pedaling said...

that's wild.
only in NY hu?
well, maybe in chicago too, i guess.

looking forward to more of your youtube finds!

sweet older sister said...

That is tooo coool thanks for sharing! Guys always find most interesting stuff on youtube. No doubt you have enjoyed the trunk monkeys.

sweet older sister said...

Oh yes! I very much appreicated the artistic creativity!

sandyseashells said...

That would be like being in the twilight zone.