Sunday, November 2, 2008

Washington, DC Photo

This is a photo taken when I visited Washington, DC in May 2006. I took a big roadtrip, half of it by myself, and half of it with my friend Tim. Washington, DC was one of many stops on the way. I was able to tour the White House and walk the National Mall. It was a great experience and I would love to go back and see so much of what I missed when I was there for the short day and a half. The trip I took lasted about 11 days and I produced an entire fully produced documentary with all of my raw footage that I captured. I'll tell you more about the trip in a future blog.

This photo was also taken during my long hair stint. =)

4 comments:

sweet older sister said...

Can't wait to hear more! Great picture!

Ellyse V. Girod said...

Hey! Great pic! I would love to see some of your footage and hear about the whole trip.

Lulu said...

Keep up the good work.
Keep us informed.

sandyseashells said...

You look different with the long hair. Sounds like a great experience.